Monday, August 2, 2010

Secret Sister Gifts

Yesterday I showed you some secret sister gifts that I had made for my secret sister. Today I am going to show you what I received in June from my secret sister.

The card is in Not Quite Navy cardstock and the patterned paper is from the Urban Garden designer series paper. The flowers are from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and have been stamped in Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze. The centre of the flower and the embellishments are the clear rhinestone brads. The leaves are the branch from the 2 step bird punch. The flower and leaves sit on cut down top note dies in Not Quite Navy and Whisper White. The box is made from the same but with the full top note dies. The box is held shut by some great magnets. Inside the box was a packet of Soho Hardware and the small heart punch. How spoilt am I? Both items are perfectly executed and I was so pleased to receive them. I won't find out who my secret sister is until the end of August. Not sure I can wait that long.

Tomorrow I will show you what I received today for my July gifts.

Don't forget to check out the Last Chance List and order anything that you want before they retire. The cardstock will be increasing in price in the next catalogue so you may want to stock up this month.

rubber hugs

Roz

No comments: