Monday, August 2, 2010

Gift Voucher

A lot of my customers like to give Stampin' Up! gift vouchers which I design individually for each customer. Here is one that I designed for a friend.


It opens up with the voucher inside. I have used Soft Suede cardstock and ribbon, Very Vanilla cardstock with an eyelet border edge and have used the Very Vintage wheel over the Soft Suede. The flower is made using six scallop circles which are alternate Soft Suede cardstock and DSP. The scallops were scrunched and then opened up and put together with a rhinestone brad.

The gift vouchers can be for any amount and there is no extra charge for the voucher. It is a great idea when you are not sure what the person has or their likes/dislikes. If you have an occasion where you could use a gift voucher just let me know.

Happy stamping

Roz

1 comment:

Christine T said...

Looks fantastic Roz!!!