Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Secret Sister Gifts

Good afternoon

Here is a picture of the July Secret Sister gifts that I received. Aren't they amazing! I had suspicions that my Secret Sister might have been in WA but the stamp on this lot said NSW so I am really stumped. I am sure she is a perfectionist though because all of the items she has sent me have been expertly crafted.


Inside the bags were some gifts, the butterfly stamp 'All a Flutter' the Thank You Emobsslit die and a pack of sugar free lollies. I thought the lollies were so thoughtful as I am a diabetic and shouldn't have too much sugar. How spoilt am I?


To all those who have ordered from the Last Chance List (see earlier post) the postage is taking a little longer as SU has been inundated with orders. Please be patient, they will come. Also, some items have already sold out so if you are thinking about putting an order in, don't delay.

Happy stamping
Roz

No comments: