Thursday, July 28, 2011

Last chance - Gift with Purchase & Autumn Mini Catalogue

Only a few more days to take advantage of the Gift with purchase and get the roll of ribbon and buttons that I have used in this card. The scanner didn't do it justice but the card is Melon Mambo with Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight. The vase of flowers is a sneak peek of a stamp set from the new Idea Book and Catalogue which comes out on 1 September. This set is made to use with buttons, I know you will love it. If you are wondering how I did the mounting of the greeting, I used Decorative Label Extra Large Punch. I stamped the greeting and punched it out and then I punched two more labels out of Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight. You then cut them in half and cut the points of both sides of the cut edges. Then you put some adhesive on the top and bottom of the greeting label and stick it to the cut halves one by one. I will do some photos of these steps on the weekend and post it for you.





The second card is made using the Make a Monster set from the Idea Book and Catalogue. This is a great set for children's cards as there are lots of different, eyes, mouths and other bits to make any sort of monster you like. I have also used the Pompom Trim from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue. To adhere it to the card I have used the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. Just peel back the top layer and press down your Pompom Trim onto the sticky side. Press down firmly and then peel up and put on to your card. How easy is that! The adhesive sheets comes in a pack of 12 sheets (30.5 x 30.5cm) so are good value at $29.95.


I have used Pumpkin Pie for the card, then Baja Breeze, Whisper White with a strip of Greenhouse Gala designer series paper. The monsters have been coloured using an aqua brush and the lids of the stamp pads. The greeting is from the Curly Cute set, another favourite.

The Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue ends on 31 July 2011, the same time as the Gift with Purchase promotion. So if you put in an order of $100 before the end of the month, you will get the ribbon and buttons for free! Just email me if you want to put an order in.



I hope you have all been keeping warm and finding time to do some stamping.



cheers


Roz

No comments: