Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Website

Good morning

It has been a while since my last post but so much has been happening. Firstly I have a new job (temporary transfer for six months with possible permanency). It was quite a big step as I was in my previous job for over seven years but they say a change is as good as a holiday and that is certainly the case.

Secondly, I now have a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Website. You can access my website here . Visit the page regularly as all the promotions are updated automatically as they change. All all my events are listed on the website, classes, stamp-a-stacks and special workshops.

Other exciting news is that the new Summer/Autumn Mni Catalogue is on the way. The current Spring Mini Catalogue ends on 30 November 2009 so if there is anything that you want to order you need to do so before the end of the month. This includes the Scallop Oval Punch which may or may not be in the new Idea Book and Catalogue next September. Over the next week, I thought I would show you cards made by the lovely demonstrators who are in my team. This card was made by Alyssa who is a very talented scrapbooker and card maker. Alyssa is good at thinking outside the square and using punches in different ways to get the most value.


Hope you are all enjoying the lovely warm weather.

Happy stamping

Roz

No comments: