Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Can you believe it is less than seven weeks to Christmas! I have done a little shopping but really need to get organised now. If you need some help, my gift registry service might be of help. It works just like a wedding registry. Just send me your wishlist and then tell family and friends that they can contact me to choose your present and I will gift wrap as well. Easy for the family/friends and you get something you really want. I also do lovely gift certificates in a decorated holder as well.

The card I am posting today is by another of my downlines, Coralee. I have such talented stampers in my team and am very proud of them all. This card is using the Tree Trimmings Stamp Set from the Sprng Mini Catalogue - don't forget that you only have till the end of the month to purchase from the Sprng Minit Catalogue as the new Summer/Autumn Mini Catalogue starts on 1 December.
Coralee has used Kraft cardstock for the base of the card along with Riding Hood Red and Whisper White. The two silver ornaments and the greeting (from Snow Swirled Stamp Set) have been embossed in silver. It is a bit hard to see in the photo but the background has been stamped using the Soft Holly wheel in Versamark. The card is finished off with some Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon. I really love this card and how the colours work together.

Must be off to get ready for work now. Have a great day.

Roz

No comments: