Friday, February 26, 2010

Have a cuppa!

This is a card we made at my classes this week.
The stamp set is Sip by Sip. I have used Close to Cocoa for the base, Old Olive cardstock and ribbon and the Haiku Designer Series Paper. The coffee pot was stamped as a background in Close to Cocoa ink and the cups were stamped in Basic Brown and then coloured using a blender pen and Close to Cocoa, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. The middle cup was stamped again, coloured and mounted up and then covered with Crystal Effects.
I look forward to seeing some of you at my workshop on Sunday.
Don't forget you have until the end of March to spend $100 and get one of four exclusive stamp sets for FREE! Contact me for details.
I hope you have some time for stamping or scrapping this weekend.
cheers
Roz

No comments: