Sunday, May 3, 2009

3D items

Good morning all
I wanted to show you a some 3D items I made at a workshop last weekend. I had a lovely morning with Kylie and her lovely friends from work. We made a bag in a box and a sour cream container (although we call them Sunny Boy containers) using the Holiday Treasures designer series papers.

I also wanted to show you some Convention Packs I made for my team members who attended Convention here in Canberra on Friday and Saturday. I decorated notebooks using the new Designer Series Paper, ribbons, lace edge punch and the sticky cut letters and supernova fine glitter. They turned our really well and my girls loved them. Also included in the packs were a large bag of M&M's (a girls gotta have chocolate!) some mints, a pen and a pack of tissues.

We all had a fabulous time at convention and learnt lots of new things that I will be sharing with you over the coming weeks.

Happy stamping
Roz







No comments: