Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm back...........




Well it has been a few weeks since my last post as I have been recovering from surgery. Not fully recovered yet but getting there. I am pleased to announce that the Stampin' Up! Bushfire Appeal has raised over $58,000 so far and it doesn't finish till this Sunday. See my previous post for details.
I have a card to show you today which I made for my friend, Carolyn. I have stamped the image twice and cut out some of the butterflies and dragonflies and mounted them up with dimensionals. You can't see it in the picture but there is Dazzling Diamonds on all the wings for that added bling.



Card Details:

Stamp Set - Level 1 Hostess, A Little Bit of Happiness

Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Whisper White

Inks - Stazon Black, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Sage Green

Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon

Technique - Colouring using Ink Pad Lids and Blender Pen



Thanks for looking.


Roz










No comments: